At Davis Tent, our many years in business have helped us identify high wear areas, which we pay special attention to in the construction of all our tents. We reinforce all stress points to insure many years of enjoyment and service from our wall tents. In addition to this, all of our standard tents come with quality features!
Watch the process of setting up a Davis Tent
- 14 x 15 Tent – Natural standard white
- ~5′ 9″ finished wall height
- Rain Fly – UV-rated, acrylic coated vinyl rain fly or maximum UV protection and comfort in any weather.
- Awning – Creating a 7′ covered patio for additional living space.
- Three windows – Screen windows provide views and ventilation.
- Oversized Screen Door – Easily Removable/ replaceable. Improve guests’ views and ventilation
- Colorado Door – Weather protection and easy tent closure.
- Taller Door – Easier access, with upgraded Vislon zippers.
- Eave Sleeves – Allows the frame to pass through the tent for awning support.
- Clear plastic windows (optional) – Even in wind or rain window can remain open.
- Stove Jack (optional) – If you plan on including a wood burning stove.
- 15 piece Angle Kit – Provides appropriate support for tent and awning
This package does not include frame poles. Cut list will be provided to guide you through cutting your own 1″ EMT conduit to complete the frame. 28 sticks of 1″ EMT is needed – these come in 10′ lengths at your local hardware store.
*6-8 week production time*
VINYL RAIN FLY & AWNING
If you look through our photo’s most of our Glamping tents have a vinyl fly (the tan tarp up over the top of the tent) the main purpose for this is UV protection. A cotton tent is a great environment to be in due to its ability to breathe. However cotton does not do real well with constant exposure to the sun, the sun’s UV is most harmful to the tent top. So the biggest advantage is UV protection, they are also another barrier in the rain, will help keep the tent cooler on hot days, and warmer on cool nights. These “rain fly’s” are made from a heavy vinyl coated nylon and are better suited to handle year round use when set up properly.